Tuesday, November 5, 2013

One lucky mom

I love my kids.
I love that Libby still says "firsty" instead of "thirsty."
I love how Connor looks now that he has {finally} lost his two front teeth.
I love watching Abby grow, even though I get sad she is growing too fast.
I love hearing Keely laugh. She has the most wonderful, infectious laugh.
 
I love that Abby can make her baby sister smile when no one else can.
I love it that Libby loves playing football and asks Chris to play with her on a regular basis.
I love that Keely will try anything, whether it's new to her or not, without batting an eye.
 
I love that Connor is as comfortable dancing with his sisters as he is on the basketball court or soccer field.
I love that all four kids look forward to sleeping together in the basement or in the TV room every weekend, as if it is the best treat ever.
I love hearing Keely sing.
I love that Abby still likes to give me hugs and kisses good night.
I love Connor's LOUD spirit, even when it rings in my ears early in the morning.
 
I love having girls' days with Abby and Keely.
I love hearing Connor read to Libby.
I love it that some nights, all Libby needs is for me to sleep with her for a little while. It reminds me of when she was a baby.
 
I am just one lucky mom. For so many reasons that I cannot even begin to articulate.
I am so blessed. And very, very happy.

:)

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}