Friday, August 10, 2012

 Summer's Last Hurrah! 
Trip to The Helgets, Wichita, KS August 2012

Less than a week until Abby begins 7th grade. She will get her second phase of braces on Monday and she is very excited.

Less than two weeks until Keely enters 5th grade - her last year at St. John School. She begins swimming again in September, after the team has taken the month of August off.

Less than two weeks until Connor {who is so very ready for school to begin} will enter 1st grade. Gone all day - I don't know who is happier - him {because he is bored} or me {because I'd LOVE to have the opportunity to get bored!}

And less than two weeks until Libby begins her Mothers Day Out two days a week. It's NOT preschool, people! It's NOT preschool. She is NOT old enough for preschool {or so I keep telling myself}.

I look at the photo above and I can't believe how old my kids are. 
Especially because I haven't aged a bit! 
;)


2 comments:

PaPa said...

4 to 1; not fair!!!!

maura said...

holy cow - they are growing up too fast! and, like you, i haven't aged a bit! ha! :) great pic ! (and what a great screeened-in porch!)

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}