Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Summertime!!

How's summer?
We jumped right into ours with Vacation Bible School, basketball camp, Girl Scout camp, softball games & next week, volleyball camp. Keely also started swimming with a local swim team and that's going to become an even bigger part of her schedule! It's enough to wear you out, but we're good to go here. Lots of pool time, lots of play time and {occasionally} some work time! ;) 

It's the very first summer I've had with kids when all that matters is our schedule & it's been so incredibly nice. Girls are old enough to help when I have to leave to teach a class or train. Many clients are opting to meet me at my house and both Abby and Keely help there too - keeping little Libby occupied as we are downstairs working hard. :)

All in all, a great summer break so far. We've got vacations planned in Branson, Mo. with Chris' family in July, and then in August, we head to Colorado - I can't wait for that trip! Colorado in the summer holds special memories for me - Chris and I had our honeymoon in Vail and I don't think I will ever tire of going there. 

I hope your summer is going just as great! Here are a few photos of the kids that were recently taken.
 








No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}