Saturday, June 9, 2012

10-day blogging challenge. Day 8 & 9

Day 8: Three turn ons.

I seem to keep skipping days. Busy week, but this is good. All good things. I've decided to combine 8 & 9 - or else I feel like I'll never finish. :) #8 is a little odd - I mean, turn ons...they have changed over the years, but in the scope of my life as a mom and wife, here goes:

1. A clean house. If someone other than me cares in the least about how the house looks, it makes me a very happy woman. 

2. Exercise. If I work out, I am a much, much happier mom, wife, person to be around. Skip some workouts and I can be a real, well, "B!"

3. Freshly baked bread. Chris makes excellent bread. I wish I could get him to make it more often. So tasty! 

Day 9: Two emotions that describe your life right now. 

1. BUSY! Thank GOD summer is here - the pace has slowed dramatically, but still, with 4 kids, Chris and I are very, very busy. In fact, we were trying to remember the last time we went out alone. It's been months. Sad, huh??

2. HAPPY! Even with all the insanity, I've truly never been happier. Pretty cool stuff.


Last one coming is Day 10: One confession.

 

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}