Saturday, April 7, 2012

Artwork for the baby room



I can't believe it's been a month since I posted. Wow. Well, all is great here, and today I celebrated a friend's baby shower. I was asked to "get my craft on" so I made her a few things. This is a simple & cute wall piece that is three 11x14 canvases, some cute baby boy fabric & some spray adhesive.

That's it. That's my kind of project. Anyway, photos posted here, in no particular order. I love the animal print. How cute is that? Coupled with the brown and blue spotted fabric, together I hope she likes it in her little boy's room.


Make sure to fold the corners super tight and avoid using too much fabric or you will get lumpy corners. Not so cute.
Love this stuff - so easy to use. And it really sticks!!





Finished product. I can't wait to see it on his wall!

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}