Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One wiped out baby!


Today, my mom played with Libby so I could make it to a workout. 
My mom knows firsthand what happens when workouts are missed. 

Frankly, having 4 kids of her own, I am amazed she didn't go criminally insane when we were growing up without an exercise outlet. 

So I am very, very thankful for my hour of hell, torture, how about this - I'm thankful for my hour+ of hellish, tortuous BLISS! It makes me a better mom. {Makes my body a little sore, but yes, a better mom nonetheless.}

Mama apparently gives little Libby quite the workout too...
This girl was WIPED when we went to pick her sisters and brother up from school. 
She didn't flinch. Didn't move a muscle as the doors opened, the preferred music of my soon-to-be-12 year old began to play on the radio.

So of course I stole a picture of her. 
How much longer can this last? 

1 comment:

Elisa B said...

I love the sleeping pictures! Ahhhhhh, enjoy it! You're right, it will be gone too fast.

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}