Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 - a fresh & new start

Happy 2012! I cannot believe it is already the start of a new year. Another very successful holiday season for the family {YAY} and the beginning of very new & exciting things for me and our family. 

First off, I have to send a special thank you to my wonderful family, who has seen me through some tumultuous times as of late. Maura, Jake, Mom...thank you for all you have done for me. Pete, Amy, Laurel & Matt - you all too.

How blessed I am to have such a great support team in my family!

Friends too - you know who you are - who have helped me tremendously...again, I am blessed!

And so, 2012 is a new start for me in many ways. I'm starting some new professional pursuits that are really exciting! I promise to spill the beans more later...still in the initial stages. But it is good and I am happily optimistic about everything falling into place. 

And the kids - wow, Connor turns 6 this month. Libby, now 2, walks around our home like she owns the place {and I love to witness it!} Abby and Keely are wonderful and they, too, enjoyed a great holiday with family. 

We ended our Christmas holiday visiting with many members of Chris' family who we really never get to see. It was great, albeit short, to relax with them to find out what's going on in their lives. New babies, new jobs, new cities...so much newness, the excitement was contagious. 

Abby, 11; Keely, 9; Connor, 5; Libby, 2.

So Happy New Year, all! I hope it brings all of you everything you have hoped for!
xoxo

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}