Monday, October 10, 2011

Not quite Christmastime, but...well, if you know me, you won't be surprised...

Looky here. I'm so nerdy and I'm okay with that. 
Yes, I know it is not Halloween yet. 
Yes, I DO think it's a wee bit early to be seeing the holiday decor in the stores. 
But it's NEVER to early to work on some ideas for holiday cards. 
I love this stuff. Eat.it.Up. 
And, well, although I would rather redecorate my house or create some MAGNIFICENT DIY projects every single day like some of you, I can't (unless I want to be very broke and very divorced!)

So, I opt for designing cards. And I had fun with these tonight. 
We need new family photos taken. Soon. These are from last year, so I simply used them for placement.
I think they turned out pretty good. 

More to come. 
Because, yes, I am one of those people who loves
loves
loves
LOVES
CHRISTMAS!




2 comments:

Elisa B said...

SOOOOOOO not surprised! What I love? That you are unabashedly happy in your holiday love! I always felt like I had to stem my Christmas love ... but maybe I don't!

Tracey said...

NEVER stem the Christmas love!!! Ill listen to it any day! :)

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}