Saturday, October 29, 2011


My day started BRIGHT and early for the WOW Run. I was at the club at 6am, and volunteers were there waiting for me!!! How I scored with the BEST in volunteers is beyond me. But I did. 

We had a great race, with 270 participants, and then after some clean up, I headed into Kansas City for Keely's volleyball tournament. 

Chris and I held true to our motto as of late - DIVIDE AND CONQUER. 
He went to Abby's tournament - with Libby & Connor - and I went to Keely's.

I think I got the better end of the stick on that one. :)

Once we got home, Chris and I were pooped!!! Literally both crashing on the couch for {what seemed to be} five minutes because

BAM! 

Up wakes Libby, Connor scares her and she screams, the kids argue about what game they are going to play and who is going to sell more Girl Scout cookies, Libby wants a snack, Connor wants one too, the girls want a friend over and all Chris and I want to do is 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

But oh yeah, you see that sign up above? 
Um yeah. The story of our lives. 

Ok ok enough b*tching. 
Once the monsters - um - kids - were fed, all was ok. 

At least Chris is home. Have I mentioned that I don't like him traveling? 

1 comment:

Elisa B said...

You were a trooper to make it through such a busy week AND have Chris gone! Don't know how you did it ... hopefully you get some rest and relaxation. AAANNNNNDDDD, I might need to buy some Girl Scout cookies from the girls! Yum!

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}