Monday, June 20, 2011

Superhero love


Connor received a superhero cape from dad - he brought it back from South Carolina to him. 
So, of course, Libby wanted a cape too. 
They were flying high and happy all afternoon! :)
Out to save the day!

(Hello - can these two look any MORE alike??) 


On another crazy-I-can't-even-believe-I-am-at-this-point-in-my-life note,
I purchased Abby's first bra today. 
I'll be honest. She doesn't need it. But apparently she was the ONLY girl going into 6th grade who didn't have one. It was important to her. So whatever. No harm. She feels better. :)

Wow. Can't I just wrap a blankie around her like a cape instead of going down this pre-pubescent stage? Yowsers. 

Oh yeah, P.S. Yes I share my blog. But if you know Abby, please do NOT mention this to her. Some day, this will be funny to her. Some day, when we are older, looking back on her childhood, she will smile. 

If she found out now, she would K-I-L-L me. Truly kill me. 



No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}