Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Bucket List

I admit, I'm totally copying my sister-in-law by posting this on my blog. But that's ok. It's an awesome idea - and one that I hope to use throughout my life...So here goes my bucket list, in no particular order:


1. Take a worldwide vacation with Chris by my side (sans kids)
2. Move to Wyoming or Colorado and make our new home away from the city
3. Open & manage - or help someone else open & manage in some way, shape or form - a bed and breakfast
4. Start writing professionally again and get regular by-line by my name
5. Complete a full marathon & a triathlon (a full, not a sprint like the last one)
6. Pay off my student loans
7. Find time to volunteer with under-privileged kids
8. Get back to the East coast to stay with my extended family
9. Road trip to every state in the country
10. Take a fitness cruise with a friend
11. Become a personal trainer
12. Master my own English garden
13. Redo my deck
14. Learn to play the piano
15. Redo my bathroom
16. Go back to Rome with Chris
17. Take a weeklong hiking trip with Chris
18. See my kids grow up healthy and happy
19. Take my kids to DisneyWorld/Land
20. Climb Mt. Elbert in Colorado (of course, with Chris)
21. Own a decked-out, fully loaded Volkswagon Jetta again (well, my old one wasnt loaded, but it WAS a Jetta)
22. Schedule - and KEEP it ON the schedule - a girls-only, pampering, relaxing vacation with my sister and mom
23. Sing in a choir again
24. Get a blog published - or sponsored - by someone
25. Attend an invigorating, inspirational and fun marriage retreat with Chris
26. Be patient and remember that this thing takes a lifetime to fulfill!!


WOW, how fun to dream!! :) Quite a lofty list...I better live a long time. I'm sure, too, that I will add to it. But yeah, I think this is a good start. 

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}