Thursday, April 21, 2011

Continuing the tradition...

 
I love these bunnies. I remember growing up and getting so excited when mom would put them out...mom decorated for every holiday - every holiday (she still does, too!) :) And we loved it. I like to think I'm doing a good job carrying on her fun decorating traditions. 

Something here, something there. The kids look forward to it. Connor, especially, couldn't wait until I started decorating. This year, I kept it small and mainly decorated our mantel. 

And yet another bunny...nestled next to an Easter basket Connor made in school...

Some yummy Easter candy in the candy dish. I have refrained...I promise! 


I do have to admit, though...as much as I love my mom's bunnies, baskets and eggs that she has passed onto me, I love my kids' decorations even more! Here is the Easter gift Connor brought home today - an egg that transforms into a bunny! It is front and center on our mantel. 

Happy Easter! :)

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}