Monday, March 28, 2011


video

Wow. Two posts in one night. Isn't this some kind of record or something? :) 
I'll keep this one short. Connor went to a friend's birthday party this weekend. 
This is a big deal for Connor, who many times, opts NOT to attend parties - even parties of kids he knows. Something about being shy or something. 

Ahh well. This party was at Build-A-Bear in Kansas City. He had a great time, true. But I cannot tell a lie. I am posting this video out of fear that I will, like I do everything else, forget how cute and little he was at one point in time. 

Yes, I am posting this for me. For me to look at when he drives me up the wall. For me to look at when he no longer wants to cuddle with me (at the most inopportune times). For me when, well, for me when he is all grown up. 

Love this video. Love this kid. And all of these sweet kids had a great time. :)

XOXO, Connor. 

1 comment:

Nguyen-Sul Jayhawks said...

Oh, how I love your kids. Connor is, hands down, the funniest of the bunch. Love your posts!

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}