Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just call me Speed Demon...

5pm Tuesday afternoon. Actually 63 degrees and sunny, and all four kids are outside. Yes, I have become somewhat laid back when it comes to Libby. I trust Abby to keep an eye on her...at least for short periods of time. 

What? No kids? What can I do? What could I get accomplished? 
I think that with more kids, I have learned to become, shall I say, more productive with my time, at least sometimes. They have been outside for no more than 20 minutes and I've managed to dust and vacuum the tv room, cook the spaghetti, saute the vegetables, set the table, get one load of laundry done and mop the kitchen floor. 

The floor was done in spurts. It's kindof like painting my nails. I do one section and let it dry before going to another section. Im never sure how much time I have and I dont want the entire kitchen to be off limits if, for some reason, my crew decides to storm back in the house at any given moment...

I love it! :) Thank goodness for warmer weather...the kids get to play...and I get to clean...and sadly, I'm happy about that! :)

Yes, just call me Speed Demon...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm picturing you in full-blown whirling dervish mode :) I'm SO happy it's getting warm out too!

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}