Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A wee bit more to do, but...so far, so good...

Well, come on...you HAD to know that I would begin moving items back in...after all, the room has been done since yesterday but I had to wait until today when Chris got home to move items in.

And some things never change. I don't sit still much. Never have. Guilty as charged.

Believe me, I would have tried to move things back in, and it's not that I didn't think about it. 
It's more that I knew Chris would be very angry if he knew I moved a couch and game table back into the room on my own.

Not because he would worry about my safety, but rather because he would worry about the state of our new floors as I dragged items around and around and decided where I wanted them.


I even like the shelving - I updated photos and decided to display some of the books that have been in random stacks throughout the house. 

We like to read. We have a lot of books. :)

And, of course, the Jayhawk print has its own space. As if there was any question...

Now, what to do with the window?? I need a treatment, but it's a small window and I'm not sure what exactly to do with it yet. 


1 comment:

Elisa B said...

Looks gorgeous so far!

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}