Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It seems awfully strange, but it's only 830pm and the house is quiet

What's going on? Libby wants to head upstairs at 730pm and Connor passes out on the chair in the TV room before 8pm?? Am I in the right house? I don't believe it to be true...

Maybe it's because both of them were AWAKE before 6am. Oh yes, I woke at 545am to two kids battling over who can cough the LOUDEST...I think Connor actually won, but the soaking wet diaper on his sister gained her my immediate attention. Ew. Can't really, in good conscience, just plug the baby with the binky and walk outta the room when she is practically dripping wet. 

Nice, I know. Imagine touching it. Double Ew. 
(All those moms who say you get used to changing the gross ones as you have more kids are full of cr*p, by the way).

So we were up. Wow Wow Wubbzy on the television, bottle in the mouth, coffee brewing.

And so I suppose it's only to be expected that we head to bed earlier than usual. Am I complaining? Hell no. I'm enjoying a clean, quiet home and smiling to think that a certain someone will be home in 5 days. 

But who's counting? ;)

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}