Friday, October 16, 2009

Don't lie...don't lie...dontcha blame it on the other guy...

"Don't lie...don't lie...dontcha blame it on the other guy..."

That comes straight from Wow Wow Wubbzy...one of Connor's favorite shows.
Seems we need to teach Connor a bit about what these words mean lately:
"Connor, who drew the blue "Xs" on the playroom floor with crayon?"
"I didn't do it."
"Connor, why is the bathroom floor, toilet, rug and counter all soaking wet?"
"I didn't do it."
"Connor, why is Libby's blanket off her?"
"I didn't do it."
"Connor, where are you?
"I'm not doing ANYTHING bad at all!"
Catch my drift? He is turning into a little devil. A devil, I tell ya!

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}