Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yet another incident involving "that kid..."


Like the knot on his head? Look closely - under his right eye - and you can also see the scar from the stitches incident from early this summer.

Ah yes, Connor was being chased by Chris' and my favorite neighborhood child and he ran right into a wall, or a door, or something. Who knows? I was taking a shower.

No permanent damage done but it's yet another incident involing "that kid."

Earlier today, the girls asked if they could have a sleepover. And Chris and I said, "Well, lets talk about our plans tomorrow before we discuss if you can sleep over there." That's when I heard this child say quietly (so we wouldn't hear):
"No, ask THEM if I can stay over HERE."

Um, nope.

So she went to see if the girls could sleep over there, and they are. But before they left, she had to chase Connor throughout the house and WHAMO!

Not that Connor wasn't at fault. I mean, come on, look where you're going, but still...am I surprised this child was involved as well? NOPE!

Happy Labor Day everyone. I wish I could say I'm going to be in labor, but I think that's pretty much 100% guaranteed NOT to happen. C'est la vie!



No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}