Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So what? I'm chatty today...

clock is ticking. not much longer. yes, i know it takes 9 months to put the weight on. yes, i know it could take 9 months to take the weight off. yes, i know that although i am sick and TIRED of the way i look now, that in one week, im probably going to be crying because i cant fit into my size 8 pants. yes, i know all this.
i don't care.
if i never see a maternity panel, an elastic waistband or a mu-mu of a big ass shirt again, it will be too soon.
i have either re-packed all maternity clothes that belong to my sister in law or re-purposed other maternity clothes generously given to me by friends by giving them to other newly expectant moms.
good riddance. so help me god if i have to wear them again im going to shoot myself in the head.
chris, i hope you're reading this. wouldn't be fun to be a dad to 4 without a mom around.

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}