Thursday, August 20, 2009

Triscuits for dinner? It's whole grain, right?? :)

I'm really gonna have to start eating better when Libby comes. Seriously, triscuits and diet A&W root beer isnt exactly healthy, especially when I work with women who are detoxing all around me. We're talking detox smoothies, vegees, pills, proteins, etc. and all I can think about is eating a ding dong for lunch and a handful of triscuits for dinner. Shame. That, a bowl of Cheerios and an apple is all I've had today. There is no food in my food.

Gotta get back on that vegee-loving, sweets-avoiding kick asap...maybe being around all those detoxing women will be enough to detox my body.

MAYBE - the only detoxing I need to do right now is "detoxing" this baby. They are cleaning out their systems, why can't I detox in another way known as GIVING BIRTH?

Oh yes, and the looks I got tonight in step class were priceless. I have to laugh. People probably think I'm gonna B-L-O-W!!! Maybe I should play that joke on all of them...if only I could pull it off without laughing...I don't think I have it in me.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

No comments:

Tracey's bookshelf: read

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
My Sister's Keeper
Nineteen Minutes
The Pact
The Tenth Circle
Change of Heart
Keeping Faith
Handle with Care
House Rules
More Than It Hurts You
Amy and Isabelle
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Widow for One Year
The 158-Pound Marriage
To the Lighthouse
Between the Acts
A Room of One's Own, and Three Guineas
The Help


Tracey English's favorite books »
}